Friday, March 28, 2014

More Spring Cleaning, and a Freebie!

Hi Friends,

Well, I am settling into my new blog design, and feeling the need to clear out, declutter, and simplify my life.  Are you with me? 



How do you do all of this?  Well, you start by clearing out that 10 page long TPT Wishlist, of course!  So, to make that process a bit easier, over 140 great sellers are throwing a 3 day Spring Cleaning Sale!



Some people are starting their sales today!  Learn more about where you can find great sales at the end of this post!

My sale will be going from Saturday, the 29th, to Monday, the 31st! Everything in my store will be 20% off!  Here are some things you might want to check out! 


Click on the links below to learn more: 

1) Super Strategic Readers:  I just finished updating this super-sized file!  It has adorable kid graphics from Melonheadz, Reading Strategy posters, Thinking Stems, and Response Sheets that work with any book, and are differentiated for readers at various levels!  This pack is a must have to get your kids to think strategically when reading, so that they can be successful with the Common Core!

2) Space Themed Differentiated Cards:  End of the year behavior management blues?  Focus on the positive with these differentiated behavior cards. This is just the tool to get your students motivated again, and back on task.  This pack has 7 different card versions, 3 whole class behavior card posters, and all cards are now EDITABLE so you can customize the goals for each individual student, or your whole class!  These are a true lifesaver for me!  My students LOVE them!

3) Count Down to Summer Writing Journal:  I don't know about you, buy my mind is already turning to the End of the Year.  Plan ahead with this great journal that will have your kids happily writing for the whole last month of school.  It has a fillable table of contents, primary and intermediate lines, graphic organizers, a word bank, and fun writing prompts that your kids will love!

4) Counting Coins Made Easy:  Recently revised as well!  I have expanded the content of this popular pack.  This pack is the "ultimate" coin counting resource.  I have been using these materials for over 8 years, and my students are so successful with counting coins that it has become my favorite math unit to teach!  In this pack, I share with you my tips and tricks that make my students coin counting experts.  Also, the new update includes 20 CCSS aligned word problems!  Perfection!

5) Packing Up My Year Memory Books:  I told you I had end-of-the-year-itis!  This ultra-popular end of the year craftivity is available in Kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade versions! You, your kids, and their parents will love this fun, sweet momento of their school year!

Here's a little Spring freebie (from something I am working on right now) for making it to the end of this post!
Have a great Friday!

As promised, a list of great stores on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...