Sunday, March 16, 2014

Easy and Quick Intervention Routine for Struggling Decoders

Hi Friends,

Just wanted to take a moment to say I hope you are having a great weekend, and to direct you to a post on how I have been working with a couple of my struggling 1st and 2nd graders in the areas of phonemic awareness and phonics.

Here are a couple of pics!




Learn more about how I use these activities, and find several great FREEBIES over at the Primary Chalkboard!  Click the image below to read more.
See ya!

Nicole


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your new blog design!! It is so beautiful!! Congrats!!

    Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole - your new design is precious...I love how bright and happy it is...just like you.
    xoxo,
    Vicky
    Teaching and Much Moore

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...