Sunday, August 12, 2012

The (Best Year Ever) Back-to-School Sale is On!

Hi, everyone!  As most of you know, I have been back to school for a couple of weeks.  But, most of you are enjoying the last day, or days, of summer.  I just want to take this opportunity to thank you for joining me for the last couple of months on my blog.  I have had so much fun talking with, and getting to know, you.  One of the things I love about being a teacher is what a caring, funny, diverse, and amazing group of people we are. I feel truly blessed to be in your company.

With that said....whether we like it, or not.  It's time to get back to work, or rather, back to school.  TPT is having their annual Back-to-School sale today, Sunday, August 12th through Monday, August 13th.  Most sellers, including myself, are participating in the sale.  To sweeten the pot, TPT is throwing in an extra 10% off if you use the promotion code, BTS12, at checkout.  

I have some great things in my store, but I thought I would highlight a few that were specifically designed to make going back to school a little easier.  We all like the sound of that, right?

1) The "belle of the ball" at my store right now has to be my Back to School:  Getting to Know You Activities Pack.  Can you believe it has been pinned over 47,000 times!  Amazing! (Update:  Now 129,000+ times)


Below is just ONE activity in this pack.



You can find this pack, On Sale!, at my Tpt store, HERE!  

2)  Back to School Journals - I originally made this journal for 2nd grade only, since that is what I teach.  However, I received so many requests for other grade levels, that I created a 1st and 3rd grade version.  These journals are designed to provide you with information about the skills your new students are coming to you with.  They contain a writing prompt and skills assessment page for the first 2 weeks of school.  All of them are designed in a cute owl theme.  Click on the images to get a better look.






Here's a closer look at 3rd Grade Journal:



3)  Differentiated Behavior Punch Cards - This whole idea started when I found Rachelle' Smith's, from What The Teacher Wants, free punch card online.  I started using it last year, and really loved that I was able to acknowledge those students who were doing their best to follow our classroom rules everyday.  Rachelle was kind enough to let me play around with her idea and create the differentiated and themed versions you see below.  Click on the thumbnails to get a better look.

 




The Apple and Green Polka Dot version can be downloaded for free, HERE!


Didn't see what you are looking for?  


Remember, ALL of these FABULOUS shops will be on sale, as well! Use the same code (BTS12) to save at their shops as well!  Special thanks to Cecelia from I Love First Grade for organizing this!


teacherspayteachers.com/Store/
Gingerose
Holly Thorwarth
Be sure to visit The Teaching Bank's blog at  http://theteachingbank.blogspot.com/



    
  at http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Tracee- Orman
Be sure to visit Tracee’s blog at http://www.traceeorman.com/

 




Be sure to visit her blog at http://teachwithlaughter.blogspot.ca/
  










at http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kathy-Goosev- Howell
Be sure to visit Kathy’s blog at http://kafysbooks.blogspot.com/</ div>







Be sure to visit Julie's blog at http://www.teachingthelittlepeople.blogspot.com/




 at   http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Top-Notch- Teaching
Be sure to visit Melinda’s blog at http://topnotchteaching.com< /div>




Where else but the Teachers Pay Teachers
Super Start of the School Year Sale!


Have a great day!

Nicole


3 comments:

  1.  Thank you for making me understand about how an expert assist student with Nursing assignment help by going through many writing formats of assignments such as essays, reports, thesis, articles and many more. Likewise, there exist one such company as Online Assignment Expert that provides top quality assignments at affordable prices. We at Online assignment Expert provide world class feature of on-time assignment delivery, plagiarism check, partial payment, unlimited revisions, etc. You can contact our team of highly professional and experienced experts engaged in their respective field. Avail our exclusive discounts on our Online assignment help by contacting our experts at Online Assignment Expert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow is the only word I can use to describe the service of this platform.  I was extremely hesitant to order my nursing assignment help from them but the solution they have delivered to me has left me speechless. Great work guys. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get top quality SMO service from one of the best web designing websites in India.
    Web Designing Websites in India

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...