Monday, March 3, 2014

Read Across America - Favorite Children's Authors and Books!

I am linking up with my girls over at Primary Chalkboard for Read Across America week!


Today's topic is favorite Children's Authors and Books!  Love this topic!

Ok, my kids absolutely love…..

1)  Dave Pilkey!  He's about as goofy as they come, and my students just eat it up.  They love his Dragon series, the Captain Underpants series, Hallo-Weiner, Kat Kong, and their ultimate favorite, Dog Breath!


2)  I love my students' faces of surprise when I read Eve Bunting's…


3)  For fun, my kids love any of the James Marshall books, especially….


4) One of the sweetest stories ever.


5)  Of course,  Dr. Seuss.  One of my students' faves…


Don't forget to click on the Primary Chalkboard pic at the top of this post to check out some other great recommendations.

Ciao!

Nicole


1 comment:

  1. Acetylene, which is better known by its systematic name, ethyne, is a well-known chemical compound. It is a hydrocarbon, which is the simplest alkyne.

    acetylene pricing

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...