1) Listening: Adam…that's all that needs to be said here.
2) Loving: This is being called "the winter that never was." I know I put myself in peril from all those back east who have had like their bazillionth snow day. But, I feel jipped. I want rain, sleet, clouds, and wind. I want to wear sweaters, and jackets on top of my sweaters. The last week or so has been a constant 70 degrees and sunny. Sigh... P.S - Please don't send me hate mail.
3) Thinking: I REALLY need a new car. I have always settled for the practical, low mileage, brown, used car. I desperately want a mid-size SUV. I love the Ford Escape Hybrid, but probably won't be able to swing that and would have to settle for the regular gas guzzling one. Would love any input.
4) Wanting: Heck, I just need new shoes. But, I love all the boots this season.
5) Needing: This hits right at my heart. It has been over a year….sniff…sniff…since I have had a facial. My "most favoritest" (leave me alone, I am in pain and am therefore allowed to use abominable grammar) spa, Coldwater Creek Spa, closed down awhile back and I am paralyzed. I refuse to let anyone touch my face, feet, or hands because I know it will just not be the same. They had me at "scalp massage." LOVE!
6) #1 is a LIE: I am completely, nutty-scared of bees. I have been stung several times and always have really bad reactions. Once, I was even stung on the inside of my lip. Have never enjoyed grape soda since.
#2 is TRUE: Marine Corp Brat…and maybe just a little gypsy. I still get an itch every couple of years to pack up.
#3 is TRUE: I don't have a data plan on my phone. I only use it to make phone calls. Up until last September, my husband and I actually shared one phone. Cray, right? Whoever had the kids, had the phone.
Have a great weekend. Oh, and check out the teaser below. It's going to be good!