Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Exciting News!

Hi Friends,

Yes, yes...I know....where have I been?  I am in week 3 of back to school with my 1st/2nd grade combo class, and as you all know, there are just not enough hours in the day.  Back to School plus "trying to list your house for sale" does not allow for a lot of leisure time.  Ughh.

But.....I have been working on something new and exciting.  Check back here tomorrow, Augusts 14th, after 3:00 pm Central time (that's 12 pm for us here on the west coast) for a grand unveiling of something that I think is extra special, and involves some F.U.N. for all of you.  Here is just a little hint.

Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. I am excited about your big news too, Nicole! :) Hee hee hee! :)
    XOXO,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these teasers! AHHH! :) Love it!
    ~HoJo~

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...