Here are mine:
1) If you didn't read my post from yesterday about the bane of my existence, office supplies..specifically staplers and pencil sharpeners, click here. But, I am super excited because I overwhelmingly received recommendations for one special sharpener, found here at classroomfriendlysupplies.com.
2) Yesterday was not all sweat and tears. (I am referencing yesterday's post, again, sorry.) I had the chance to meet up with a few sweet bloggyworld friends. It was super fun, and we could have talked for hours! From left to right that's Andrea from For the Love of Teaching Math, Kate from Second Grade Sparkle, Marie from The Hands-On Teacher in First, me, and Vicky from Traditions, Laughter, and Happily Ever After. Sweetest ladies, ever!
3) Ok, for fun...I am reading a book called Outlander from Diana Gabaldon.
I am almost done, and for those who have read it, I just got through a difficult part of the book with Jaime and Randall. Poor, poor Jaime! Well, I just found out there are like a bajillion more books in this series. Anyone else following this series?
4) This is your friendly, daily reminder. The countdown is on for the end of Google Reader. If you want to keep track of your favorite blogs, you will need to follow them using some other online tool. Bloglovin' seems to be the preferred replacement tool for most people. If you haven't signed up, it's super easy, and I actually like the way it sends my "Daily Blog Feed" in one big email everyday. Click the link below to get started.
5) What I Love About Summer! Beach chairs, umbrellas, good books, sun, cool sea breezes, waves, crab catching, and happy kids!
Have a great weekend!