Thursday, March 28, 2013

A Bunny Blog Hop

A Tisket, A Tasket, Freebies for your Basket!
Several phenomenal teachers and bloggers are joining forces for an amazing bunny blog hop!  As you follow us along the bunny trail, you will visit some of your favorite blogs and discover a few new blogs too!  Each with a fabulous freebie just for you!


Happy Spring to everyone!  I am thrilled you hopped on by for the Bunny Blog Hop.  I hope you are having fun finding some new blogs, and gathering up lots of free goodies along the way.  

I have a Springtime treat just for you.  My kids are in love with Making Words activities.  I hope your students will like them, too.  Click on the image below to add this to your blog-hop basket. 

 (Pssst:  Before you hop along to the next blog, leave a comment below saying you followed my Facebook page and/or blog, with your email address, and I will randomly choose 2 entries to pick an item of their choice from my store, for free! - deadline 4/1/13 )



Thanks for stopping by and visiting! 

A Tisket, A Tasket, next up with a Freebie for your Basket is Brian from Hopkins' Hoppin' Happenings.  Hop on over!

Hopkins' Hoppin' Happenings

Just in case you didn't join us from the beginning, here is an ordered list of all the participating blogs.

Stephany from Primary Possibilities
Sally from Elementary Matters
Lory from Fun for First
Linda from Primary Inspiration
Nicole from Mrs. Rios Teaches Second Grade
Brian from Hopkins' Hoppin' Happenings
Liz from The Happy Teacher
Jennie from JD's Rockin' Readers
Sarah from Learning is for Superstars
Teresa from Fun in K/1
Nikki from Teaching in Progress
Faith from Kindergarten Faith
Renee from Fantastic First Grade Froggies
Amy from Happy Teacher Heaven
Leah from Learn with Leah
Nicole from Teaching's a Hoot
Kristy from The Phonic's Phenomenon
Rich from Mr. Giso's Room to Read
Susanna from Whimsy Workshop
Amy from Motivate to Learn
Lola from Preschool Wonders
Kimberli from Mixing the Next Batch


22 comments:

  1. I follow your Facebook page, blog and via e-mail :-) Love your creative stuff!! tommysmom0206@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow your Facebook page and blog. Thanks for sharing with us.
    kburch@sjbplymouth.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great freebie! This will be wonderful for centers this week. I am a follower of your Facebook and here!

    Stephany
    primarypossibilities@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am following your blog. Thanks for the freebie - it will be just what a group of my kiddos need
    pjshaw2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am following your blog and FB page.
    lraines78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had been following your blog; now following your FB page, too.

    tokyoshoes (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am new to your blog and your facebook page! Thanks for the freebie!
    Laura
    enchantingelementary@gmail.com
    Enchanting Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow your Facebook pages as well as your blog! Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the freebie. Have a Happy Easter!
    :)
    Tamera
    MyHeartBelongsinFirst
    Kaizactan2001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a FB and blog follower. Happy Easter!!

    maestra.kirra@gmail.com
    teacherkirra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the wonderful freebie. I follow your Facebook Page and blog.
    Great Blog Hop!

    Sandra
    Classroom Companion
    swideman123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the freebie! I am a Facebook follower!
    Sam
    jbsothornton@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the freebie! I'm a veteran teacher of 24 years about to go into Kindergarten for the first time. (currently I'm a computer lab teacher) I have next to nothing for my class, so I'm LOVING this Blog hop!!! I am following your blog! wsmith31313@gmail.com (following as Wanda, Geoff, and Lexi)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the fun freebie! I am a follower:)
    Jennie
    jjohnson9774@gmail.com
    JD's Rockin' Readers

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the freebie! I am a follower of both.
    lschaar6@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am a follower of both now that I found your blog! Thanks for the freebie! ahenry4443ah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the cute freebie! I am a follower of your blog and FB:)

    ~Nikki
    teachinginprogress@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks! I am a follower. versana@gmail.com
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks so much. Great freebie. I am your newest follower! lory.robinson@gmail.com
    Lory

    Fun for First
    The Robin’s Nest

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful freebie--thanks so much! I am following you on FB and your blog! podamuurdock@gmail.com. Happy Easter! Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  21. 360DigitalSpace’s Multi-Dimensional Services under App Development Services in India
    App Development Services in India

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...